· Forums
· Members List
· Private Messages
· Search
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 13 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

World of Haven :: View topic - Notice served
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Notice served

Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Haven Forum Index -> Public Guild Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkrob13
Lead Admin/Head DM

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Notice served Reply with quote

To the various leaders of the guilds and their members.

Some of you may have heard of the Order of the Azure Scale in the past. It was this organization who held the other guilds accountable to their deeds. It was disbanded some time ago but now it is reborn.

My name is Shamus Inodine... for those with short memories. I am a soldier of Law. I am also your personal pain in the ass. I have decided to resume the duties of the Scale. Your secrets will soon become my secrets and your tasks will now become known to me. You are self appointed representatives of your idioms and you do not conform to any specific areas law. Therefore you need to be monitored. That is my task. To allow free action of your personal crusades is detrimental to the ruling kingdoms.

I know you so look forward to dealing with me and my people in the near future. As I look forward to dealing with you... even if you do not feel the same.

Shamus Inodine
Commander of the Order of the Azure Scale.
Townsfolk
Townsfolk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* After hearing this decree, Arnimane returns to the temple to pray to Torm for guidance.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World of Haven Forum Index -> Public Guild Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: